Hotels in Cancun {{myHotels.start_date}} {{myHotels.end_date}} {{myHotels.adult_count}} {{myHotels.child_count}} Please wait while the page loads... Change search

Cancun Resorts with Premium Liquor


There are hundreds of all inclusive resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya, but which ones include premium liquor? Even if a resort claims to offer premium liquor, it may not be the top shelf liquor you're used to. For example, RIU Palace Resorts in Cancun and Playa del Carmen claim that they offer premium liquor, but Absolut Vodka is not what we Americans consider top shelf liquor. The last thing you want to do, is spend $1,000's, take off multiple work days, stress out about what resort you should book and then arrive at a resort just to be unhappy. This is why reviews for Cancun resorts are so biased, because people tend to filter resorts by price instead what makes them happy.

This page has a list of all inclusive resorts with premium liquor that are located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen of Riviera Maya. We spent months, calling and confirming which alcohol brands every resort carries. 98% of these all inclusive resorts carry the same top shelf liquor every day of the year and the remaining 2% of these resorts tend to switch premium brands depending on the season. We did not include all inclusive resorts with premium liquor that charged an extra fee for the top shelf privilege. You're already overwhelmed with choosing the right all inclusive resort for you, so we didn't want to further complicate things for you.

Overwhelmed? Try filtering this list of resorts further... Get Started